Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
leoroar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

As I was leaving, I noticed that we were in there for 2 hours.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

Massage 7/10 (strong but lacks technique)
Face 7/10 (not to my liking, but sweet)
Body 6/10 (I'm into petite girls, she's a lil fleshy but not obese)
HJ 9/10 (one of the best ones from an ML, but I had better)
Boobs 7/10 (I'm not a boob person. Hers is big, with sizable aerolas)
GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
Bro can pm location. Thanks