Thread: App for hookups
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: App for hookups

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
im using tagged, one lady message me, her profile pic is chio one, say she's from hongkong but currently in msia stuck. she say she has intention to come singapore once lane cleared to open for both countries.

she has a IG account which was like created recently. so far haven say to meet up for sex, but she talk quite alot to me about her cryptocurrency which has earn alot and is like 90% of her income. she ask me if im interested, i say im not.

she still chatting with me. further more she understand english like 80%-90% as well, im chatting with her on whatsapp.

i dont know if nowadays scammer are so advanced/patience. willing to keep chatting with me. so far didnt ask anything except for cryptocurrency investment where she ask me if im interested if not it's okay.
Chatting with one also since yesterday.. i know something isnt right but just want to play along.. and today she/he told me he’s playing a game that can earn money hahaha.. and yes they are super patient nowadays..really hard to tell at first hand if they are catfish