View Single Post
Old 19-10-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Many of the so-called MLs can't do it too, so don't expect much.
Thats why got to keep those good ones close. I already predicted an imminent influx of "deceptions". Those who just want exploit the easiness of the ML sector. So tread carefully.

Also spas are all crap. This bro wrote it best ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
quite sian of spas where roaming is done underneath shirt and have to bargain with them in the prices. so decide to venture here again.
Don't know how they can even be called spas in the first place. Cramp spaces, and sometimes one portable slimy shower stall. Also can't properly rubba rubba but pay stupid prices. Otherwise they are outright fuck shops, with even dirtier mattresses and rushed jobs.