View Single Post
Old 17-10-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
there is a leak that lukaku encouraged sanchez and young to join inter as there are no cliques in the dressing room, this speaks volumes of the state of MU dressing room *haiz* its up to the wisdom (and tough love?) of OGS and coaching staff to unite the squad and bring out the best in them

pogba is flirting with real madrid again... WTF?? is it because of his status? i doubt OGS can pull a SAF and kick pogba out of the club, (player power) > (no player is bigger than the club). i suspect SAF was hamstrung too since the glazers took over (keane wasn't properly replaced, and bebe anyone?)

another leak that fernandes tore into OGS and the team at HT during the spurs match. can understand his frustration from a fan's POV, he could be more perceptive of players who are committed to the cause and those are just there for the money

seems like when the club was PLC pre-glazers, it was better managed, (manager's force of will) + (quality players) + (unity) + (no dissenters) + (accountability to shareholders) = success

its very sad that what is happening to the club, the mgt will continue to line their own pockets, the manager continue to be hamstrung, the squad continue to underperform and be out of depth, and the fans continue to vomit blood. doubt things will improve with change of managers as long as the glazers are in charge. the club is a cash cow for them until every drop is extracted, after which they may sell the club to an arab/chinese billionaire and we can only hope that the new fairy godmother can ignite an upswing
Yes agreed, but OGS is DEFINITELY not the guy to continue to manage the club as the last 3 matches hv clearly shown he hv lost control of his players n their dressing room..his players just don't care abt him anymore n play the way they want n there's nothing the guy can do abt that .. furthermore he is devoid n lost for ideas to beat his opponents n win matches always so stubborn to play only one way n do not know how and when to substitute players or change formation when they r down or behind..

They were cruelly hecked to death in the last match against spurs when he allowed his players to play with the ball to each other in their own goalmouth area when their dangerous opponents like Kane n Son were all lurking nearby ready to put the ball in....n the idiot DDG never learn his lesson to give long goal kicks to the other end of the opponents goalmouth to give his strikers chance to score goals at the other end creating pressure on themselves unnecessarily by keeping the ball near their goalmouth for their opponents to put in easily ....sigh.. if I m not wrong any of us here can make a better manager than OGS anytime..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-10-2020 at 12:54 PM.