Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
Bumpf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Wow.

Normally, I'd take such claims as 'my greatest discovery ever' with a pinch of salt, but in this case, the high commendation is wholly deserved. Cheers to Bro Iluvmiki, he is a better man than me, since I don't know if i'd be so quick to share this lovely find!

Met Fei Fei early this afternoon, couldn't wait to strike after reading the original FR. Although I wouldn't describe her as having model looks, she is pretty by any standard, possessing a youthful exuberance which really shines through. More importantly, however, are those portruding C-cuppers which really inspire some beast-like reactions

I won't describe the session in torrid detail. Truth be told, she isn't service oriented. Don't expect BBBJ, rimming etc. However, she really scores top points in GFE. The whole experience was filled with warm hugging, stroking and playful bed talk. It seems silly to say this with regards to a working girl, but it felt fresh, invigorating...felt a lot more like love making than a simple fuck. I seriously considering RTF right now, just a few hours after...

Looks: 7.5 youthful, cute looks
Body: 8.0 natural c-cup, full butt on a 21-yr old body mmm
BJ: didn't ask, didn't need
FJ: 8.5 moaning and wimpering at appropriate times very responsive
GFE: 9.5 highest i've given to PRC FL, would depend on personal chemistry
RTF: tonight or tomorrow morning, great deal at $80 imo

As Bro Iluvmiki has stated, please please treat her gently if you meet her, finds like this are few and far between. Enjoy.