View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
That's the problem with China ex WLs. those china women who have worked in the vice trade before are used to easy money given by many men.they are not used to the hardship unlike the average china girl who work a decent job with a low income. Many of these ex WLs also support their china husband or boyfriend. Their mentality same as Thai girls who used to work in the vice trade ����
I know a KTV hostess in Mayflower backed in 2008. She married after 2 years to a Hongkie. After 5 years they are divorced. Now she is a clinic nurse. Time change and not every WL are the same.

To me the best is to know those Hotel Counter Receptionist, Salesgirl, Waitress, Insurance Agent, Factory Girl etc etc.

Most of my current 闺蜜 are from these industry.