View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Loophole to enter Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Yes, I don't think they have much of a choice, really. That said, another positive case today in Thailand as you might have heard. The guy came to Thailand a month ago but they're insisting he was infected abroad. He did his two weeks of quarantine and now, two weeks later, he tested positive.
still the same basic rule... No test = No case...
Thats how countries play down their total number of case..
If dare them to do mass testing..then will see all the "excuses" pop out..
I strongly believe there are many infected and without symptoms people around and the virus has mutated as time passed. Even have the chance it has become a normal flu and throat infection which normal medicine can contain with...thats my personal opinion

I'M CIM KING