View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Most marriages come with a wedding ceremony and dinner etc. The Singaporean girls I know are more excited over the wedding than the marriage. They spent a lot of time, effort and money to prepare for the wedding and very little time, effort on marriage preparation. Once the excitement of the wedding is over and the marriage really begins, some wonder if this is how they will live for the rest of their lives.

When their vision is not clouded by the wedding anymore, they look at being married differently. Wedding is 1 day, marriage is 1 lifetime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
These are very wise words and all should take note, men and women.
" Wedding is 1 day, marriage is 1 lifetime"
so simply n well said again by bro Xgenre who seem to hv a good understanding of today's marital problems...can't agree with him more.. may i take this liberty if he doesn't mind to amend his very apt saying to >> "Wedding is a ONE day JOY, but marriage is a misery for lifetime"...as evidenced by so many marriages on the rocks today, not counting many others who hv already divorced...the problems r more or less the same

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-09-2020 at 12:40 PM.