Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I am referring to those $150 PRCs, NOT into Viet and Thai. If you are, we are not on the same page here.
I know what you are referring to. You are proposing to keep prices low for $150 because they will get higher income from higher volume.

What I'm telling you is that going by this logic, Thai/Viet earns more as they are indeed taking lower prices for more volume.

My point, is that your theory is rubbish.

A higher price point generates higher income for the WL. $250 for 5 customers is better than $150 for 8. Less work, more pay, better quality customers.

Hope you can get on the same page now. If you're so concerned about the income of WLs then you should propose raising all the prices across board. But that's not what you really care about. What you really care about is that you can't afford more than $150.

There are limits to how much money you can make selling wanton noodles at a hawker centre for $3. That's why people set up restaurants and charge $20 for a bowl of noodles.

It's okay to have less volume. If you can't afford it, that's just too bad. The WL will be fine.