View Single Post
Old 19-08-2020, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
That's kinda universal, with the exception of fair skin.
That's why a lot of them have Korean bf.
But I see their Thai bf like opposite 555
It is kinda universal as you said. I guess my point is that getting extra specials isn't that difficult as long as you figure out what the girl you're targeting is going for. Some go for money, some go for looks, some even go for guys who actually talk and care about them more than just a sex outlet. Doesn't mean you have to go and wife them. But working in their line in a foreign country handling multiple dicks a day, it does not take too much to distinguish yourself as "not your typical punter" and get into their good books for specials. Do looks matter? Yes. But not as much as you'd think. Looks will get you through the door. But skills and chemistry will seal the deal for you.

As for their Thai BFs, trust me if they could hook any of those heartthrob kinds you see in Thai dramas they will do so in a heartbeat. Unfortunately most Thai men don't look that way, they're a hardy and more rough and ready bunch, which for some girls is attractive because it means they're more down to earth and willing to work for a living.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.