View Single Post
Old 19-08-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Some pp say raining need wear rain coat which also mean if you have sex you cumming you must wear condom.

Some FLs they work till very stress maybe? Some say they take drugs? Maybe kana possessed? So there was this particular FL, don't know what happen to her? Got rubbish bin to throw used condoms but she choosed to throw them outside the window. Throw till song then one day she throw whole box out of window. Imagine it suddenly raining condoms from the sky. Maybe some pp wish its raining gold or silver coin? She must have felt wonderful doing that. Some say kana kotex is very suay. So if kana condom is suay or lucky? 5555

However, not all FLs like to throw condoms like throwing money sibei song like that. Some of them is kana door knock. So they panic cuz no where to run or hide. So again they throw "whatever" out of the window to clean up their place the fastest possible.

For whatever reasons they did that. It seem all of them end up the same later. If you know what i mean.

So did anyone witness the girls throwing condoms out of window? Or walk past some places a lot condoms on the ground? Or so unfortunate kana rain by condoms? 5555

( Click to show/hide )
I NV see throw condom but i got a depressed gal before. She emo and abit bipolar to me one moment high one moment low. Will scream when high and then suddenly changed to be angry/irritated. Nonetheless she was pretty and a hard worker. I got an uncapped cim form her and still enjoyed la