View Single Post
Old 18-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha I almost same pattern as you. Except I don’t feel wet wet, always feel the plastic between me and her. Sigh So novice, always vegetarian, never knew got raw tuna fish that are being served....

I also think some very chio ones their service and gfe may not be good, only selective to those who are handsome, either in looks or the tips/gifts they give.

But there are chio ones that are good too.

Sob, my playground is gone. This is my 2nd bad experience of losing playground. First was when AV eradicated all the HC with sauna, pool, food, massage and real happy endings. Now GL really sob sob

Same same some more. All the bro here say raw so good and sob sob I never try in 13 year cheonging career. Now how to try...I also quite loyal one to 2-3 babes at the same time

When like gal, like giving them small small (me not atas in wallet, but only in heart) gift and making them happy. First time got rimming thought....hmmm quite shiok like that also ...but never caught on.

In real life where got cum on boob, cim.....experience that also and very good threesome (was on cloud nine, tip each gal 2 Ishaq - my highest tip ever). When got from each gal heartfelt frenching sure tip 1 ishaq as my heart melt very fast one.

Don’t want to say playground gone....at same time not feel like trying Dome3.
Feeling emo.....sorry for the rant....

: ( ====
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else