View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Background Check of Your Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Wa Lao this one can tear your family apart
U bet man. Just now she was cutting the potatoes, told her don't cut so big only. Her reply stressed the BIGGGG ohhhhh, then give me a notti looks. After my son took her mobile to play game, suddenly recalled she took her photo in bra and panties, so asked her, did you remember to delete your sexy photo? She smiling so seductive .... tell me she locked it. Hmm wondering she said not for her bf and she will delete it. Just now got the urge to ask her to show me......i believe she got her nude photo and video in her mobile. One day must try to access her folder....any one know to hack? Not surprise that she took her own video while showering, rubbing or fingering....today still peek at my cock area....guess must be her period over now super horny....everything she talk can relate to sex, just now when she washing the hook must be very wet.