View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziplock88 View Post
I went there once years ago when she was at Tanglin Shopping Ctr and all I could say is; she's like a machinist 'manning' your tool back into shape. No hanky panky, but basically just outright maintenance, some call it pleasure, some call it pain...

For me, it's pleasure for the first time; but then when she decided to go for a 2nd round a few minutes later, I was like - I haven't even chill yet and she wants me to try to force me to cum out again. Either I'm weak or what, but that's like 5 years ago la.

Will I pay for it? No la, not now, because I've gt MLs who would do teasing and proper massage, rather than full-on maintenance. Those who want can try, but I think results vary hahaha.
Same place same time same exp la.
My 2nd shot also like kena forced till I have to gek it don't feel comfortable after that. So only once nia. Some more that price can get better ones.