View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Hi bro pgnpgn, sorry I have been work busy, so let me post here so that others can contribute/chip in.

Javabeans thread is inactive but not deleted. However, it doesn't make sense to reopen it cos it is outdated since 2017. I'm posting some screencaps of his thread so that you can see what he's done. I don't suggest you do what he did esp ranking the MLs because that was a lot of work, on top of the lots of work that he already had to do!

I can ask boss to sticky your thread once it gets more active but I can't 'lock' it so that only you can post it. Same problem that javabeans had - he had to delete posts from people who start to post on his thread. He kept it as clean as possible so that only compilations are posted there.

Here are a few screencaps of what javabeans did so maybe you can get a sense of what you can do...
Pic 1 shows the first 2 posts where he lists out a warning post and then a change log.

Pic 2 shows his categorised List 1 (A listers) based on positive reviews. The names are linked to later posts on his thread (see Pic 4)

Pic 3 shows those MLs who have 'moved out from his List 1-3' ie Returned to China or not advertising. He still keeps them in case they return back to sg.

Pic 4 shows the actual ML details along with links to the TCSS thread where the FRs are posted

Pic 5 shows another example of the ML details

as you can see it's a lot of work!
Honestly I really like the format bro Javabeans had as the quick info at the side, like what category, spa or home based, what services are highlighted etc at a glance for quick decisions making. If that is what you are looking for, you go in to read the review and make your own judgement on whether she suits you.

Managing expectations is the most difficult, as there will be idiots here that expect what is done to you to be done exactly the same to them. Or ask questions on whether the MLs does this or that outside the published menu. If any, just PM the guy if you want to know more. if he feels it is ok to share, he shares rather than doing it publicly and putting the MLs at a spot.