View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: What is the most number of Sex Partners you had in 1 day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
How much did you spend to bring not 1 but 2 from gentleman club. The girls there are not known to go home with customers.
Not sure which gentlemen club you went, I was at Pimp for the few weeks I went there. Also went to Soi Cowboy and other clubs, but felt there girls there was not as nice as PIMP.

Went with a group, with local (friend's friend) who helped with talking to the mamasan. Damage was around 3 to 5k baht to bring back girl (not inclusive of the packages that we sign). The 2 girls I brought back was housemates (dmg 12k baht, was suppose to be 8k each, but was able to negotiate to 6k each).

Anyway, I think having a person who can speak thai is a must when going gentleman club, as we told the mamasan we wanted only girls which can bring back and have fun.

I even score 1 which stayed with me for 3 days, as I look like her Singaporean BF (now married), which was weird, as I really do resemble the guy when she showed me the photo. (sex was insane with her)

Anyway, I feel that if you have the budget to spend, go to the gentleman club, and just ask if the girl is willing to go back.