View Single Post
Old 25-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

COMMANDO FR ( DISCLAIMER : My experiences may differ from yours, do take it with a pinch of salt )

Rather MIXED review from me. Just sharing my experience to help fellow bros here have a better gauge on whether anot to try. ( This is my MASSAGE FR, I don't know if the FJ FR will be different )

Wanted to try 4n**2 site vietnam MLs for quite sometime, today got the chance to book "July" , (Idk if i can post the link here, do let me know if you want), tried a viet ML before (Yina / Shuyi) , reasonable experiences so thought give July a chance, photo is very pretty.

First, the location, is at mango/tina's area, (parking limited, far for footwalkers), but rather discreet. Apartment is very new, need her to personally come down to let you in, first look, she is stunning, extremely slim and slender, wear tank top, mini shorts with a oversized shirt, very very sexy. Her body is as slim as SongSong (Bros who booked her before in the past shld know how slim she is), When reached her room and she remove her mask, I was mesmerized her face is very pretty, can be some vietnam car model standard (im not kidding, you will definitely look back if she walk pass you). Age wise, 24, very young. Her photos on the site don't do any justice to her in real life, with her hair down and make up on, is no horse run

Massage wise was below average, gfe rather low, put oil while massage, within 10mins or so, flip over. She removed her top, her boobs are perfect, probably a B-C cup, natural and looks extremely delicious, sensual was not there, lube and straight play with my little bro, nipple licking alittle bit. Released and left. In and out probably another 30mins or so. (Just my luck with all these 30mins sessions), comparing her to Ice-cream, i will take her anytime, anyday.

Below are my PERSONAL preferences

Looks: 9/10 (Extremely beautiful, one of the prettiest ML i have met)
Location:7/10 (I dont really like that place, due to lack of parking spaces, need to be lucky to get one near, if not gotta walk a distance)

Body:9/10 (SongSong kind of slim, Hourglass figure)
Boobs: B-C
HJ:7.5/10 (Nth special)
Massage: 6/10 (Just pass)
Sensual: 0, no licking or touching my body etc
GFE: 7 (Rather cold, i try to make convos but only few words reply, maybe couldnt click well)

OVERALL experience: 6.5/10 (Her looks and figure carried this experience for me)

Will NOT Rtm, despite being a very beautiful model like lady, the service given and price point makes it not worth. Will only RTM if i want to try her FJ svc (Need to book directly with her Okt, can pm me if you want to find out more) For the money, i could have a better time with Carrie or Coco. But she is definitely my top tier in terms of figure and looks. Bros who have spare cash and want a beautiful model like lady to HJ you, can try. Bros who are looking for good svc, sensual and playability, do not book, you will be disappointed.

Add the wechat number you see and look at the "Moments", the extremely pretty girl dancing sexily in her panties is her. Like i said, the photo on her profile don't do justice to how stunning she looks with her hair down. Do PM me if you need more info. If you find it useful, do share the love by upping my points in case people start to zap me again and accusing me as a OKT

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 25-07-2020 at 07:55 PM.