View Single Post
Old 21-07-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving123 View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.net/jessica-massage-unlimited-hj/ She was always very harsh with me. She always orders me to wash her feet and lick them clean. She slaps my face and steps on my head.Then she makes me kneel on the ground and beg her to give me food. She likes to step on the food and then forces me to eat the food off her sexy foot. I have to lick her feet clean. She calls me her slave and says "lick my feet clean you slut" Sometimes she slaps my face with her feet and laughs. While I am kneeling she kicks my cock and my ass. While I am kneeling she kicked my face and ordered me to touch my cock. I have to follow her orders or she will punish me. My cock gets so hard when she kicks my cock and face. I can watch it in the mirror. She has long slim legs and sexy feet. I love it when she plays with me like this. Its heaven.
I read this my cock will shrink. I guess different strokes for different folk.