View Single Post
Old 16-07-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the info on this Coco bro!

Actually her pictures had that FL vibe about it that's why I wasn't too interested.https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3679
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Thanks for the commando FR.
She is offering FJ @$150 on another site.
Maybe that is her main focus.
This is a surprise Chiong so many years, this is my first surprise!

How come she didn't ask me if I want to top up twice I went? The whole session there was never once she asked if I wanted to try, or tip, or anything. A very standard ML service. If you have seen my previous posts, I am quite sensitive and gets turn off if they ask for top up or if they are actually FL in disguise.

Then again, if she already posted FJ service, why need to suggest? I am baffled. I am pretty sure I can sense if ML does FJ, but if she does, she concealed it really well. Have to give it to her. I didn't sense it at all.

Either that or I am getting bad at this game.

I will try her one more time, test water.