View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Let me now divert attention to someone else.

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yu-massage/

Been eyeing her since last year, but it was only recently that I met her only. She's also the first new WL I met since December.

A brief FR:

Looks-wise, she is presentable with big eyes. She said she doesn't put make-up, but she's still quite 耐看 without it. The "won't reject" type. 6.5/10

Figure: petite, slim and a bit taut. Boobs are shapely and on the big B side. 7.5/10

Attitude: Bubbly and chatty throughout. Never a dull moment, but guess it depends on the other party as well? Only con is she replied to messages twice while we were chatting. 6.5/10.

Location: just walk further up a bit from the "usual location".