View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Omfg.. Can't believe I missed out on such a heavenly paradise..

I now super envy you Bros for having had the opportunity to experience that..
Fark make me remember... went to Shenzhen a few years ago for convention with my boss, he called one of his ex-KTV hunnies for overnight.

Nevermind, contacted one of my clients who was also there for business, guy was a super cheongster. Joker asked if we wanted to go for an orgy! Wah... but, it’s on the other fracking side of Shenzhen from my bloody hotel, like two hours to get there by taxi, two hours back, some more next morning gotta attend 9am convention opening.

Nevermind, client said he’ll take us along for his next trip...

But frak, later found out that the next day he met an American gal at a business meeting and fell in love! Went clean and married her, moved to US! @&##&@!