View Single Post
Old 15-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2708 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sure i agree with some points but please link me to
medical case study where one mans meat was poison to another man truth is given choice most men unless you have psychological issue will choose young pretty girl only reason you dont is due to lack of access either by way of lavk of money or lack of physical attractiveness etc so they rationalise that they prefer fat ugly women to placate their bruised ego so please dont use the one mans trash is another mans treasure falacy
Based on your discussion points and views, I can see where you are coming from.

We can also agree to disagree.

Physical attraction or what a man like to see beauty, apparently differs from one culture to another.

This article illustrate such an example: What men find attractive in different parts of the world

Frankly, I guess I am like you, would definitely prefer a young, attractive, slim and fair VietBu anytime. (ps: correct me if I am wrong)

Have been on cheonging trips to Tg Balai and personally witnessed the choices that my friends made.

Which sometimes left me wondering....

The reply from them is usually: "I prefer serviced oriented caweks and looks are secondary."

To each his own.

Cheers!

Last edited by BotakBunny; 15-05-2020 at 06:26 PM. Reason: grammatical typo error