View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Anyway still got ktv like boss, k2 etc le mah?? When anthem start they will strip all and wild mah? Gals take pill to get high ...I doubt now have le...

Bro u never kana kc before lah.. to get 15k to 25k for them are so easy lor..

Gal that cannot get themselves book is not ang pai leh... Haha...
I think those good old style KTVs are long gone, anyway the very best in my humble opinion are not in Singapore, but in Dongguan - places like Amazon in Chang Ping where the girls all strip the moment the lights go off. I never heard anything of that quality ever since CP was shut down in Feb 2014.....

Yes, I kena KC before. A few times in fact. My comment was just that your calculations are a bit too high, girls are also human beings and working 3 sessions will involve always being drunk and not remembering which customer stick his fingers in your pussy the night before. It also involves girls being knocked out so badly they end up not taking their tips and the mummy may be too busy to notice....

So yeah, the ones that I know who can earn in excess of $15K usually have some kind of special skill in bed. One of them I know (an ex-regular), absolutely loves sex, she said before that she needs to orgasm at least twice a day, every day.

I think her future bf is such a lucky guy..... she is still here in SG but I won't share the contact, sorry.