View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi everyone! I am new here but has chiong a few ladies already.

Just wanted to share my first MR here. I was too horny and cannot tahan anymore during CNY, so I visit QIQI https://sglonelyguys.org/qi-qi-massage/

Look- 8/10 I would say is close to the photos but slightly older. She is beautiful but not my type, I like Song Song that kind of look better haha.

Body- 7/10 Very close to photo too. Beautiful C cup boobs~ Minus abit because I prefer long legs girl.

Massage- 9/10 Have strength and will keep ask you if it's hard enough or not. The best one I had so far.

GFE- 10/10 Damn good. After I faced upward, she slowly took of her clothes and thrown her panty right beside my head. Yes, which mean she is FN. Her moan really turned me on, made me want to fuck her so I started to fingered her pussy, managed to make her wet and GAO CHAO. While fingering she said 'what are you trying to do? please stop. (Like those JAV 'Yameteh') but at the end didn't get to F her. She is very friendly and talkative too~

HJ- 8/10 Pretty good as well~ slowly stroking my bro which I really prefer.
Location- 5/10 Not really good. The surrounding buildings are mostly factories. If you go there would be very obvious that you are a bro looking for chiong.

RTM- DEFINITELY!

After visited I am kinda regret because I have flu two days after the visiting her (I visited doctor). Was super worried about myself got infected virus through the process. Luckily I am 90 percent recovered now and not Wu Wu Han Han (Thanks God!)~ So please don't chiong until the virus has fully gone.