View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
The problem is not with the gals..... there has been an outbreak of body rashes among several ladies including in other spas. This happened after the river contamination and we suspect the ladies rashes could be link to the water supply system. Many of those affected are the ladies who use the shower several times a day in the course of their work. Those with delicate skin will invariably have rashes appear. Most cases are resolved with medication in 2-3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
That explains why I was having rash breakouts after my JB trips recently. I thought it could be allergy to something I ate.... never occurred to me it was the water source that was the culprit. Now that you mention it.... I recall those times I had breakouts were always after I had visited the spas for waterbed sessions.

I used to frequent RnB because I liked their waterbed service. But lately many of their girls stopped doing waterbed claiming it makes them sick..... so I have stopped going there. Same at VIP too.... girls there are reluctant to do waterbed. They will still do it if you insist but service level is damn jialat as they will either do rush job or just go through the motions. This rash thing has affected both the girls and indirectly us as customers too.