View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR from Nicky from stable VIPxTHAI (ORGASM) operated by Bro Tommy:

Saw that there was another FR on this stable (on another girl) by another bro previously, which was quite accurate. Sometimes OKT takes a bit long to reply but no problem, he won't ghost you at the last minute or stuff like that. And don't worry about the contact being a Malaysian number, OKT mentioned he will change it soon.

More importantly, it's definitely NOT a stable advertising fakes and/or bait & switch ladies like some very obvious ones still currently operating and even some new stables.

Nicky is true to her photos (need to discount a bit without make-up, but it is undeniably her). Not for boobs lovers, but service is super damn good. She will treat you nicely and like her lover if you do the same to her. Can DFK, but she's a bit shy with painting/fingering (not my interest anyway), but interestingly she shaved down there Anyway, respected her wishes so instead I just pumped her fast & good while making out like crazy. She's petite and light so you can carry her easily. Nicky can also speak English very well, and can carry herself with sophistication. She didn't even touch her handphone throughout the entire session (I only realised when at the end we exchanged contacts lol). Treat her well guys, her maiden trip to SG and she likes to eat good food. Can't take spicy food, and she doesn't like Indian/Malay food as well (prefer Chinese/Western), no offence to bros. You wanna score some extra points, please bring some food for her

Anyway, the location is currently is a very good central hotel location (while it lasts), and her price actually dropped from 120 to 110. Grab her before she's gone bros, only staying here for a lesser duration than 2 weeks. Many thanks to OKT for arrangement and I'm glad there are more stables we can rely on, while at the same time we still can do something about the bad (and new) ones that popped up as well. Thankfully I took the leap of faith and discovered this gem and new reliable OKT operating ++++++