View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah damn try hard promoter siol! Lol "no words can describe..." . You forgot also "better than pictures" and "treat her gently".

Your obvious promotion FR, now I also don't want to try liow.
Hey hey, hold your horses.

Dunno who this fellow is or his intention but I tried Xiaoya. The first to write for her, also mentioned she is a returned ML.

Her massage decent, sensual and BJ all quite passable in my opinion. Soapy bath a little similar to nuru but probably not as intense. Not the prettiest of the lot but she is attractive in her own way.She does have her own regulars. 120 again is because of the added soapy bath that I pointed out before.

So to point out, because one person keep promoting hard doesn't mean no good. She has my stamp of approval.

Now, we all have certain pushes and biases on certain MLs, all of us have at certain points. Don't let me point out more lah, bro. There is don't need to say bad about a ML if you don't understand.

Last edited by Blu3; 07-01-2020 at 05:18 PM.