View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3101159282 View Post
MR for Li Er (SLG): https://sglonelyguy.org/li-er-massage/

I am rather new to this scene compared to many of the old birds here. But over these recent months, I consider myself to have become experienced enough to write my first review. (Visited about 10+ GL, ML and FL in total in SG, I even flew to Japan and had a week worth of Soap land )

So here I go :

Its less than 5min walk from the Novena MRT and have a lot of bus services that stop right in front of her apartment. Sry for bros who drive I can't tell u much cos I took MRT But with the multiple malls and stuff nearby I think parking shouldn't be a problem.
Location was very easy to find. She also gave very clear instructions with pictures attached on exactly how to get there. Super convenient!
Apartment was very clean and tidy too with shower attached.

Looks: 7/10
The photos posted on SLG is 90% accurate! Its pretty hard to come by these days with all the photo editing tools available. If you like what you see from the photos you should definitely try her out.

Body: 9.5/10
Here comes her highlight. (Naturally so as that is her biggest marketing point) Although I'm not experienced enough to tell the exact cup but they are huge!(Probably E cup I'm guessing) They are firm and not saggy like many of the girls out there. They stand tall and proud even without bra They should be real too as I both asked her directly and also secretly checked for scars from surgeries. Her over ally figure is also as good as can be seen from the photos, being slender but not skinny. Though she has a little tummy showing when she sits. (But I mean, who doesn't? XD)

HJ+BJ+Breast Fk: 8/10
Personally I'm almost obsessed with breasts Thus I have rather high standards for boobs and boob fk. She definitely fulfilled my expectations and fantasy XD (10/10 rating for boob fk alone!!)
BJ was unexpectedly good considering it was a capped BJ.
HJ is not too exceptional but above average nonetheless. (Needs more experience I think)

Massage: 7/10
Her massage is not bad and I have to give her credit for taking some initiatives. For example I have badly imbalanced back muscles cos I play a lot of tennis. (Like my right back is bigger than my right back). She correctly identified that and spent extra time massaging that area.
But then again, personally I feel that if u want a good quality massage u should find the legit massage parlours who are definitely way more professional than MLs. Thus I never had too high expectations for massages from MLs to begin with.

Attitude/GFE: 9/10
She is a nice and chatty lady with a very bubbly personality. She reminded me of my GF back in uni days. She was also willing to learn and adjust according to my needs. For example, her HJ, I noticed that it was her weak spot and communicated with her on how I would like it. She did pretty great after that.
She is also not a time watcher at all. She let me lay beside her and touch her and chat for another 15mins or so after my slot ended as she had no customers next. I'm super satisfied about that XD. But I guess it also depends on ur chemistry with her.

Overall: RTM is a must for me not just for those fantastic titties but also for her attitude and personality which impressed me.

Lastly I just wanna say something unrelated. Some people have the opinion that see gem must hide and enjoy first. I disagree. I think see gem we all must share share with all our bros here. I'm not pretending to be selfless or anything here. But think about it, if we all share share then the real gems will have improved business and chances are that they will be willing to stay in SG for longer, this benefits me as much it benefits all the bros. So why not? XD

Anyways thanks for reading my first review, more to come in the future. XDD
Thanks for your FR. Unfortunately she is not a gem ...at least in my opinion. Too fat for me and once is enough