View Single Post
Old 27-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: If I am invisible

Episode 12

For the next few days, Ash continued with his operations to rob loan sharks business and he also seized drugs like ecstacy and horny pills from those illegal crime organizations. He completed the delivery of cash envelopes to the poor families.

His operations caused a big wave in the illegal organizations community in Singapore. They had no idea who robbed their money and all of them temporarily ceased their illegal operations to prevent further losses.

On one afternoon, Ash went hunting for illegal activities as usual. It was strange as it seem all the illegal gambling dens, loan sharks, drugs sellers and even illegal cigarette sellers were not operating.

Ash overheard that all the big shots from the impacted illegal organizations had a meeting at a temple at Loyang. He quickly made his way there in invisible mode. There were many cars and men camped outside the temple. Ash sneaked inside the temple and saw the triads leaders discussed on their huge losses. They couldn't understand how their money disappearred under thin air. And they also had no idea who robbed them.

They agreed to let the most respected triad leader Simon to handle this crisis.

Simon: We were robbed millions of dollars. I knew someone distributed $5,000 to many poor families. It is very likely that someone tried to play Robin Hood to rob our money and give to the poor. There were no traces at all and our money just disappeared. I vowed to hunt this mystery person or group. I will make them pay double for our huge losses! Let all pray for our victory!

Ash took photos of the eight triad leaders and he planned to destroy them one by one. Ash was alone to take on all the triads in Singapore.

Suddenly a group of men forced themselves inside the temple to interrupt the triad leader meeting. It was police force lead by Superintendent Anthony.

Anthony: Wow all the big shots gathered here today. Planning some big business? Can count me in too?

Simon: Sir, we are only here for praying. Everyone can join us.

Anthony: Pray to God to recover your losses? If you lost anything, you should make report to police, we can help you.

Simon: Noted. We will certainly report to police if needed. We are good citizens and always willingly to maintain good relationships with Police. Sir, do you want to join us for vegetarian meal?

Anthony: No thanks. I'm busy...still need to catch bad guys...I already obtained my objective here..You all better dismiss here after vegetarian meal...if not I will treat all the leaders here to my Cantonment office for coffee. Ciao!

Superintendent Anthony left with his team. Ash was impressed by the charisma of this senior police officer. At least Ash didn't felt alone to deal with all these bad guys.

Ash watch the eight triad leaders ate vegetarian meal and waited for the right opportunity to strike. Finally one of them went toilet, and Ash followed him. He recognized this leader was the drug dealer boss where Ash seized their pills.

Ash used chloroform cloth to KO this guy and dragged him inside one cubicle. Ash brought some of the pills that he seized and randomly staffed a handful of pills inside that guy mouth. Ash only knew ecstacy and horny pills, he got no idea what were the other type of pills. Finally Ash flashed that guy's head inside the toilet bowl to wake him up.

That leader felt dizzy and shouted for help. His men rushed inside and helped him back to the dining area. The pills effect kicked in now, that leader was dropped to the ground and was struggling. His face turned purple and vomited white form. Soon he stopped breathing.

The other triad leaders watch in horror. One leader down and seven more leaders to eliminate.

Simon: The real game started...call the police now...And we need to urgently recall Crow from his long holidays back to Singapore to handle our biggest crisis ever!

Crow was the legendary big time gangster and was also the right hand man of Simon. Crow was one of the most feared gangster ever and had never disappointed Simon before. Is Ash in deep trouble now?

Stay tune...