View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Sonia Seduction stable.
According to Bro SD I was 3rd blood taker.

Sonia is young looking with a slight tan, she has a uncanny resemblance to our local ex actress Cassandra See especially her smile and garfield droopy eyes. She is quite the looker wearing her smile on at all times.

She has a slender body and a very very firm attractive rear. This type of body is perfect especially for doggie purpose.

She speaks in a sincere and cute manner and that ever present smile is good for lighting up my day.

Her shower is thorough but not much actions in the bathroom.

She did a solid catbath on me with loads of frenching and licking on my nipples before heading south to welcome my hardened cock inside her mouth. It was freaking electrifying and shiok especially when she licked my balls like fishballs?

Her frenching was sensual as if I was her boyfriend lol.

She rode slowly before upping the tempo going really fast. I can see her cum gleaming the CD as she went up and down my cock. I told her I wanted to try her in doggie and she happily positioned herself and looking at her attractive butt, I gave it a quick paint to make sure she was lubricated, she was initially stunned but allowed me to carry on. That ass is perfect for doggy, the CD was getting extra coatings of cum from her shaved pussy. I banged and rammed hard till I finally released with a huge flourish inside the CD. As she cleansed my cock, she let out a beautiful smile again. She must be happy with my performance lol.

In between shots we cuddled and hugged as the air con was a bit too strong. We frenched non stop before starting the 2nd round.

She was way more naughty and expressive this time. I did her in doggie again before we continued making sweet love in missionary. I worked my way from her lips to her neck before sucking on her boobs. They are not big btw. As I am mostly a one shot wonder, I took a long long time to cum but sonia kept encouraging me to continue till I finally cummed. We remained locked in a tight embrace to cool down and for my cock to turn soft. She is one hell of a good lover fuck!

Before I left, Sonia helped me to dress up and kissed me goodbye at the house door. I exchanged contacts with her and told her i will be writing these comments so hopefully someone can show it to her.

I am likely RTF cos she has the physical and GFE package that i craved.