View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

T003 Soda
Area - east area

Looks - She's cutesy sweet looking. she's quite FAIR!

Body - slim, little body with no fats

Face - She looked exactly in the pic with some usual filtering effect. She has a pretty face with a bit of foxy look.

Boobs - Natural soft B cup. She let me sucked as much as I like with no resistance.

BBBJ - Lovely, warm, soft, wet and slow with tongue flicks and no use of the hand.

French - Can sense she is experienced. Soda is a generous giver in a slow sensual way.

Cim - 1 time done.

FJ - Try to believe. She is that innocent bochap look, Soda is a great fuck. She knows her positions and how to give maximum pleasure. The fact that she is accommodative helped the cause. Excellent riding, goos stamina and able to fuck me back with vigor when we engaged in doggy. Passionate kissing whilst in missionary, all the while letting out soft moans and heavy breathing. A real pleasure to hear that.

Overall - 8/10 worth it!