View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
32 league games unbeaten. A club record I thought I'd never see broken, wow

Liverpool are one injury away from losing their grip. That has been the narrative from many pundits for weeks now.

Last night Klopp started with Adrian, Milner, Lallana, Shaqiri and Origi in a fierce local derby against Everton. And what do they do? They smash the Toffees with Origi and Shaqiri being up the with one of the very best footballers in the world; the incomprehensibly magical Sadio Mane

What Klopp is doing with Liverpool is nothing short of sensational

5 goals and Sadio should have had another two. That sums it up quite nicely.

Klopp’s smile when asked about the changes says it all really, the fringe players really did him proud last night. Not only do we have intensity and the mentality but we now also have the depth.

The bromance between Shaqiri and Klopp is back. I love it when they look lovingly into each other’s eyes

Hope Keita takes inspiration from Lallana and Shaqiri and takes his chance when it finally comes.

Also perhaps now Trevor Sinclair understands we’re not in danger, we are the danger. We are the ones who knock!!

Oh, and Merry Christmas, Everton

BELIEVE, the Journey continues.

We march on against Bournemouth next on Saturday.
Liverpool is going to lose its unbeaten streak..... Klopp has decided to sacrifice the EFL Cup match vs Aston Villa on 17.12.19.
He is prepared to lose that game and will bring all his 1st team players to Dubai for the FIFA Club World Cup.

Alex Inglethorpe has been tasked with taking charge of the EPL Cup match vs Aston Villa and is likely to field his Academy team boys for that game.