Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
Part 3:
*ojek turned into a monster super app in Jakarta. Wish they had English version as well. Gomassage allows to book masseuse, price start at 80K. Surprised to find online service in a conservative place. Very convinient and got a fantastic traditional massage for 120k. By her work i assume she is a trained professional and was clean, no teasing or hanky panky. Total cost including tip it was 15sgd. Wow!! I can have everyday. Goservice... Check

I had friday lunch with a business associate at a popular hotel in south Jakarta, after lunch i walked to exchanger at the hotel. At same floor was the spa. Casually walked into the empty spa and innocently knocked at staff room. A ML walked out, wow, exotic mid eastern face, fair, sharp features, bit meaty ass, short 5'4". Damn hot. Made a casual conversation(skill acquired over years), she agreed to come to my hotel after shift. Later in the room we agreed for 1mil/90mins massage+frenching+cbj+fj. Later changed to 2mil, overnight 2 shots and got surprise shower action. High gfe. She kept flirting in chat till i leave Jakarta. Overall, i couldn't ask for more.

Burnt 330sgd in a week. He he.

Next trip is in Jan, i would like to try malio like clubs and Classic hotel.
Regarding gomassage. U can read their language? Unfortunately I can't view their app when outside of Indonesia...

Do they provide photos of the massuse?