View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
I managed to try her before she left and the experience was way before then most reviews here, in fact she was FN throughout. Since she had left I shall not elaborate much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think no need to wait for her to mature already.

She is first time here. Just noob and started out advertising wrongly.

It is not tough for her to compete bro. She has a lot a lot of messages and calls per day, but she quit because not really her forte. She was never in this line before. Other than afraid of fishes, she only accept those really really 'safe' customers, and she will not go below her acceptable limits. She has her story in coming here and I understand why she only does what she does. So honestly, what I have seen her in that hour, is really her. That is why I found her refreshing.

In that few days, I noticed she is actually quite a sincere person. Some things she did which I will not elaborate here as too much details may just compromise her and others who visited her. Not the typical ML. Changed my perception of her with a lot of respect. She is actually quite a hot property and anyone that has engaged her will not let her go. I was just lucky to have taken that plunge and had her for a few times. I don't think she will ever come back into this line. Hope not.

Anyway, she has found something better. No more worries and still go home ok. Am happy for her.