View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Curtain partition but everything is on the menu?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
You want to exchange this for big boobs?
Haha, some bros may like small boobs but encountered big boobs before that can exchange. Some bros like me like big boobs but encountered small ones can share with those who like small ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
The description reminds me of a shop with axs machine just outside the main door. Can hear foot steps while having action
I don’t think this shop has AXS outside. Should be different shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
10 years ago most places blossom with all this kind of curtain only F shop even HDB boom shelter .... all action happening even can hear next curtain compartment conv clearly and sound effect gone r the days ... so easy access no matter where u stay ... full action 80 to 100 for 1 full hour
Yes. Gone were the days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Did you manage to see how the other lady look like... the lady you mentioned I had try b4.when I pass by the shop last 2 week and I did hear rocking sound from the other side of the curtain..
The other lady is not a looker too. Maybe also A/B cup. Slightly plump.