View Single Post
Old 29-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

Thanks for kind understanding bro!

controlling the mixer is one of the good way. but look at this way, 1 red wine is about rmb 170 n a mixer is about 30, that is about 200. with 2 free 1, u will get about rmb 400 for 3 bottles wines n mixers.

even the manager give u 20% discount, u r still paying rmb 320, but i can arrange with 3 bottle red wines + mixers with rmb 240, it will save the bill with rmb 80 or 25%. rmb 80 is enough for u to have another red wine + mixer. in short, u r getting 4 bottles instead of 3. wouldn't this be the good deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
No offence taken. Sino got my point spot on. When I was in Miraton, was quoted RMB 680 for Chivas, but only RMB 560 for Martell. Of cos take Martell lorr.. also buy 3 free 1. In HuaTai was about 700RMB for the Chivas, but managed to get 20% off, so was ok.

Main thing to save $$$ is control the mixers. Another thing is to cut down on the chances of counterfeit drinks, ask them to open up in front of you, and first shot is neat. Its quite easy to tell the difference between real and fake.

I never agree on overspending in China. We must not spoil the market and only PAY what we must. If not, we have only ourselves to blame when the prices go up.