View Single Post
Old 16-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Rin

Thanks to an earlier post by one of the bros here, I managed to try Rin.
Please be advised - she is not exactly young so if SYT is your game, this won’t do. Anyway, the moment you walk in you will be presented with a laminated menu to choose from massage+hj, massage+bj, massage+fj while the MLs stand up for a preview. The price diff btwn hj & bj was 100baht so i opted for a suck off. Total damage 1,100 baht. The MLs were all surprised when I requested for Rin. Anyway after 10mins she showed up.
Long story short, she does have magical hands & I almost sprayed while she was working her magic on my shaft. She did eventually put my stick in her mouth & boy does this woman know her stuff! Before long, i erupted into her mouth (I asked to stand up for the grand finale so I wouldn’t get messy on meself and she obliged). A little too much I guess as she took it out after my third spurt and aimed the blasts on her tits.
Her tits - for a woman her age are nice. Firm and I put them anywhere btwn a 36C to 38D. Wonderful time grabbing/squeezing/kneading. Some young girls don’t even have the sort of firmness and these aren’t silicon enhanced boobs. Money well spent. Thanks for reading!