Old 16-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MonsterX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

walan eh...me book private mpv from guangzhou airport to cp cost me 800rmb....kana chop chai tow liao lah...but den quite comfortable cos the car is big. doing a feedback here for bro 3dee for his helpful guide n reply to my every question in the forum...1st nite went to hh...mm not as many as the last time i went there,not as fun fun oso...mummy working not serious...bring all the monster to my room knn...bo bian as i oredy book the room,i manage to contact some mm i last knew where i was in cp to join us in hh...have fun wif em thou,bring 2gals back for double fly....hehehe
next day, jiayi...wow..2day very kiasu...reach at 6.30pm plus bro 3dee frenly intro a nice mummy ...contacted her in the morning and reserve a very big room for me...ordered 3chivas , free1.plus lot of food.. total price less den 4k...i dunno how other bro think but i consider it cheap lah. as for the mm there..i can only say is too many to choose...dunno how to choose either...any how point n say my room number to the gals..ended up have 14 gals in my room wif only 4guys..all the mms very young and energetic..reckon this is one place not to be miss....as usual..drinking ,playing,and etc in the room...dis nite wanna bring 3gals back but ended up only bring one back for action bcoz most of em dun wanna have others wif em,,its quite fun seeing em 'fighting' for attention..perhaps i should say we draw too many attention as my frens r all very gd looking n young with nice built...the moment we walk on the flower street...kana pull by the gals liao...wow..dis is one kinda experience we neva get in sillipore..the s'pore gals fu*kup attitute...lol
day 3....went to pennisula...place juz renovated..quite nice...mms are abundant too...but in terms of quality..jiayi is way far better...thou not as happening as in jiayi...i manage to have 15 gals in my room..the gal here r not so energetic thou...some even sit in the room like sitting in the funeral lidat..hahaha...i din bring any gal back 2day as i manage to another cutie from jy to meet me in my room.....
day 4....legs soft,pack bag, go airport...fly home n now doing fr

perhaps my fr is not as interesting as other had written, but mine is the experience i had in cp...hopefully it provive some use to bro here... lastly..i heard prince oso not bad but not enuff day to try...if any bro try it,kindly do some fr on it thx! Thankew bro 3dee for ur respond n useful infro...happy bonking!