Old 15-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The Colonel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Well it's been pretty quiet here on the thread so i better bump it up with another field report.

Back to the same place as last time. I wanted another round with the lovely Siu Lan but they told me it was her day off (probably with another customer ). Anyway they brought a few girls around. One of them caught my eye because she had more than a passing resemblence to a cutie at work. Decide to act my fantasy with her so paid the $$ and off we went up stairs.

The usual routine of undressing, shower, offered to blow me in the shower etc.

Another long BJ then time to ML. She was really into it and it was quite a nice experience as she was quite enthusiastic about the whole thing. Decided to push things abit and asked about her back garden. She was fine with it and lubed up. Unfortunately it was too tight (or I was too big ) so nothing much came of it.

Back to the usual positions until I got my relief. After we finished she got right to work with a very good massage. More girls should offer to do it after rather than before as after is when you really need it. All up a very good ride and I gave her a nice tip.