View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Never a boring day in Yishun! Police officer found with gunshot wound at Yishun polic

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE: A 28-year-old police sergeant was found with a gunshot wound to his head on Sunday (Jun 16), said the Singapore Police Force on Monday.
The incident happened at Yishun North Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC), at 31 Yishun Central.

The officer reported for duty at 7.30pm on Sunday and drew his service pistol from the armoury, police said in a press release.
"He was later found alone with a gunshot wound to his head at the rest area of the NPC at around 9.30pm with his service...

Never a boring day in Yishun! Police officer found with gunshot wound at Yishun police post

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.