View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 12
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning,

I received a PM from a senior bro re my free tours at KTV joints yesterday. And my honest reply to him.

Bro,

Since TAM joints at Havelock closed in early 2015, I hv been going to Peace Centre KTV joints about 3 times a week. Mostly for brief tours, which is free of charge. It takes abt 30 minutes or less. I usually go there around 6 pm and sometimes 9:15 pm.

I'll try to look at every girl/woman inside and outside the joints and in the cafeteria downstairs. Oftentimes, I also wait by the roadside or outside nearby schools around PC.

In the rare occasion that I see a girl I like, I'll get her contact info. I'll try to look at her from different angles first. But often this is impossible as these girls move fast. It's hard to access her true attractiveness because of the brevity of interaction, which is usually not more than a few minutes, and the dim light of these joints. Her makeup, hairdo and high heels are other confounding factors.

I'll then look at her photos n video in her Wechat Moments at my leisure. I often want to see her again before deciding if she is good enough for me. If I think she may hv met my standards, I'll organize or join an outing n get her to butterfly at Jade or China Doll or book her at Dynasty.

I used to organize very frequent outings to or join my friends at these and other joints years ago. But I seldom do so now because I hv had difficulty finding girls good enough for booking or butterfly. I often bring a LP to such outings as I don't want to sit alone.

I like FOC tours because it may take me many weeks before I find a girl who is mildly interesting.

Give me your contact if you want to join my free tours at PC joints.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hello Warbird,

Good to read your post.

I pass by Dynasty KTV frequently esp. around 6pm to see the hostesses walk up.

I only been inside once - but I don't drink much and I hate the smell of cigarette so I don't patronize the KTV scene.

I just like to fuck chioby p4p.

Let me know when you are doing your tour.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/