View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A high Octane Sexxion...

A high Octane Sexxion!!

WL Name - Bao Bao
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.57 m
Built - Slim
Tits - A to small B ... well-developed with pale pointy pink nips
Home Base - L1667
Misc info - Debuted about 10 - 11 months ago

Bao Bao is presentable, has lots of sex-appeal, and has a womanly feel ... in addition, she possesses the X factor and pleasant personality which many would find her company a pleasure let alone having sex with her ...

Her sexual approach was intense with a high Octane output ... action began when the door closed behind us ... she mounted on top of me and used her pussy to grind against my dick (our clothes were still intact) whilst I slipped my hands into her panty to caress and squeeze her fleshy and smooth butt ... she began to French me without prompting ... I must say she is skilled in the art of the classic and beautiful French language ... we then undressed each other furiously and quickly to savour and explore each other anatomies ... I gave her a deep lashing of her downsouth whilst she reciprocated with a almost full throttle BBBJ in 69 position ... we eventually proceeded to shower after this lengthy whirlwind Pre-shower foreplay ... I simply love her spontaneity and impromptu actions ... I guess we have had great chemistry ...

Bao Bao’s BBBJ skill was above-average and she did it in sensual fashion ...we adopted rodeo ride, lotus, doggy bonking and missionary ... I climaxed in missionary ... Her downsouth love-hole was very tight and moist indeed ... Shiok to the max!

I enjoyed fucking Bao Bao thoroughly as she was spontaneous and hyper-engaging plus proactive in her actions ... She appeared to know what I desired from foreplay to the grand finale ... She did it all with finesse ... She is one hell of an awesome whore, to say the least! She is definitely on my rtf list.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-03-2019 at 07:50 PM.