Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

2nd try in JM14
wanted to get a new gal in this house

however after the tikam from a selection of about 8... picked G19 and found out that she is here for 1 yr liao lol

FR for G19

looks – 7 (a slightly prettier version to one of my cousin... other than her looks, everything else about her is very similar to G4)
Boobs – 7 (big and hard type like G4.. but she has those very obvious scar under her boobs... reminded me to those of G19 from 1840.. maybe same doctor... and they are both G19 )
Body – 7 (fair smooth like G4)
BBBJ - 7 (more to fast and furious)
FJ - 7 (she initiates doggy.. tried several positions)
GFE – 7 (there were some hot frenching going around..)
Service - 7 (service wise very similar to G4... perhaps this is the house standards.. scored perfect 7 in my FR )
RTF – unlikely... not coz she is bad... but i wanna find some softer bigger boobs in this house...

when I came out of the house left 2 gals there and G4 was one of them.
she saw me and was smiling and making a remark