View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
This will be my last post in this thread

To me exchanging points no prob as I also do it everyday... to me most bro here are ok with waiting as well... I once had to wait for a bro with rep power 11 for 2-3 months to return favour... I never pm him once to return favour cos he has a list to show which my que is over 100 samster

The prob with bro being angry here is he doesn’t have a list... and when ppl ques him or scold him... he choose to zap them back... instead of telling them when is their turn soon? Like I mention it ur points how you Wan to use I can’t control too... but for myself I think it not right to zap ppl when they have exchange with you...

So very simple folks if you can wait for his list to clear which I believe is a min of 300 people and above

Or u can be like me... choose to up someone else instead... I would rather up even a 3-5 rep power rather than someone without a list and dunno when is my turn...

If anyone feel that u have been unfairly zap pls pm me... I can’t do a lot for you... only my small 18 points here compared to the high power bro here

Cheers and happy Sunday to all
Very well said.

Up those whom you think deserve it.

Why bother with exchanging? This forum is for info after all. Info n stories.

Don’t bother about points exchange

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here