View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? I don’t even remember her and since she hasn’t pressed any charges it seems she doesn’t care so why does everyone else? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal? People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it. As for my foul language I have a right to defend Myself. Considering this is a site for perverts not sure anyone has a right to judge me.
As mentioned in my reply in the other thread:

1. You have a fucked up sense of what is right or wrong.

2. The girl not pressing charges doesn't mean what you did was ok.

3. I didn't ask people to track you down. Read carefully you dumb fuck.

4. There is a difference between writing stories and cheating people into having sex with you in real life.

And yea, we will judge the fuck out of you alright. Nobody's an angel here, but there's still honor among thieves. You broke trust with that girl, preyed on her desperation and still think what you're doing is so darned awesome?

In case you haven't realized, you are a sociopath and a borderline sex-offender.

Fuck off.