View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Sorry if I must say, but I dun really agree about forming any groups against any particular group of ppl especially in a sex forum like this.
The reason why all member here, new or old and “powerful” is anonymous is that we can share without fear of being judged (in real life), share our fantasy, our experience be it right or wrong.
Speaking about what right or wrong, who is to judge what Is right or wrong? Is fucking someone’s Wife right? My judgement for that is obviously wrong. But than, it takes 2 hands to clap. Maybe the guy is fulfilling what the Husband cannot provide? And that the Wife is seriously deprived of her sextual need?

Who are we to judge? Being here for almost 2 years now, I find that many popular stories revolves around adultery and incest. Both a taboo subject and obviously wrong. But it’s most popular here. Is incest right or wrong? If it’s wrong, why so many is fantasying about it?

There is also a fello samster here writing stories of how he forced models wannabe into sex and how he raped 2 Best Friend. Is it right? Obviously not! But than, who can verify the story? Is it real or fantasy? Right or wrong? If wrong, why so many is supporting his story?

Again, sorry for rambling. Just find that forming this group does not serve any purpose except striking fear and preventing ppl from sharing their sexperience or encounters.