View Single Post
Old 30-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
There have been lots of 'whispers' in the past few days about Defoe set to join Utd in January. Rumours only lah. Maybe Jol can find success with Berbatov partnering Defoe and Keane given a free role.
thats fabulous bro, a free role suits robbie keane perfectly. he is always running a lot and attacking the opponent from all sides.

jol is doing everything right to me, not talking cock to the press or shifting blame here and there like a certain wanker we know. but secretly though, i wish spurs old boy and current assistant coach chris hughton will take over the wheel one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Bro..... A boost for your team !

GRAHAM POLL has received a major vote of confidence from the Premier League — by being put in charge of Saturday’s hate-filled North London derby between Gooners and Spurs.
haha... i dont know man, arsenal lost again last nite, to fulham. spurs will be facing 11 angry gunners this weekend for sure. lets choke those cannons and hope lehmann get lady fingers!