View Single Post
Old 31-05-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

APACHE FIRING PROCEDURE

go firing mission amd exercise or even to war must exercise risk assessment lah.

If u know that is danger zone with anti aircraft missiles n u fly in there, then u ask for it.

As i mentioned, ultimately we r here to let out our sperm be it orally or into the abyss BUT with cap.

Capped bj is just a foreplay for me as i am not into cim which is as good as raw.

Painting of abalone...yeeks...urine from that hole also ah...

French with a gal who does 8 bbbj a day...u want?

My firing exercise procedure is pretty standard but manifest it with diff gals of diff boobs n temperament is good for me.
* foreplay in shower room
* foreplay on bed with capped bj
* capped doggie bang
* front lay on bed and capped bang her from behind
* complete with capped firing into the abyss
* leave geylang a happy man n thinking who to bonk next day instead of worrying if afterwards didi itchy or not.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.