View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hehehe...Baba Street Food Court at Citywalk Mall,just outside Sunboss, i found a western food store selling some good tasting food at low price. Its the same place i share earlier about Batam best roti prata.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=...pos t16484427

* Best Roti Prata mentioned above were base on my own taste bud after comparing with a few other roti prata stores,like the one at Murtabak,Indo rasa etc,which cost more but less tastier.

I only tried their fish and chips at 20k rupiah,and have not try any others so i wouldnt know how the taste is like. I will rate the fish and chips a 8/10 overall. Something that i would go back for, again and again and again for more.

At least i thought a 20k rupiah fish and chip isnt gonna fill me up but i was wrong. Not only it taste good enough for me,but the portion is enough to filly up 70%,hehehe....those who knew me will know i could consume 3 big bowl of rice in a single meal,so you can all imagine the portion of the fish and chips which can fill 70% of my stomach,hehehe...

I will be looking forward to try their other type of western food in my next trip, eg the 20k rupiah Chicken chop etc.

Bonus photo of the trip below,hehehe....

On the usual case,i would order 15 sticks of chicken satay for 3 person...

* satay is also not bad,i rate it 2nd best over what i have tried in Batam

....what caught me by surprise this time round is, this "guy" below were fed 5 sticks of it,hehehe....

...and "he" finish them all. And still refuse to leave until we fed with some other food we ordered.

* i am just guessing "it" is a "guy",hehehe...in case someone wish to ask me how i know its a "guy"...hehehe...

** looking at his body size behind,he isnt fat.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info