View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Preventive Measures to Guard Yourself in Picking Up FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiVisitor's Blog
Preventive Measures to Guard Yourself in Picking Up FLs

Q. What can I do to prevent myself from being cheated by conmans with fake FLs?

A. There are actually no fool-proof ways to prevent yourself from being cheated other than not picking up FLs which is quite difficult as sometimes you may arrived in Hat Yai in the night and your “little brother” just want some action. But these precautions will help lessened the possibility of you being cheated. These precautions are for people who approach you or you don’t know who they are.

1. Insist on paying the FL in your room. If the OKT or FL says they want the money upfront, tell them forget it. Be firm about it that it is either your way, or no way.

2. Let the OKT & FL be friendly with you and in turn be friendly with them. Then try to use your handphone camera to take their pictures so that if anything happens, others can know how they look like. Act friendly, saying things like you want to show to your friends back home who to look for when they come. I think you know what I mean.

3. Don’t follow any OKT you don’t know to see any girls. This is for your safety as you don’t know where they will bring you to. Let them bring the girls to see you. But if you have no intention to book a girl, don’t waste the OKT’s time and think that you want to “look see” “look see”.

4. Insist on seeing the FL’s IC to make sure she is not an illegal or underage. Ignorance is not a defense in the court of law. In fact, tell it to the OKT or FL that you just want to make sure as you don’t want to get into trouble.

5. Tell the OKT or FL that you want to keep the FL’s IC for the night and return to her the next day when she leaves. Explain to them that you have friends being cheated whereby the FL ran away in the middle of the night or worst still, stole their belongings. If they say they won’t do such things then explain that in that case, surely there shouldn’t be any problem for you to hold the IC.

Remember, when you are talking to them, be very friendly and in a non-threatening manner. If they do not agree with your terms, just smile and say it is either your way, or no way.

The tips are not full proof but it will help lessen the chances of you being cheated.
. . . . . . . . .